KULR TECHNOLOGY GROUP
KULR Technology Group is a publicly traded company (NYSE: KULR) with a vibrant startup dynamic, headquartered in San Diego, CA. Our mission is developing energy management platforms to accelerate the global transition to a circular electrification economy. We create sustainable solutions that benefit humanity using space proven engineering, making the world of batteries and electronics cooler, lighter, and safer. We operate in four verticals:
e-mobility, environmental/energy storage, industrial/consumer tools, and aerospace/defense. Our technologies have been deployed by NASA, including the Space Station and Mars Rover.
Battery technology is foundational to a growing array of technology products, and KULR’s customers operate across all domains of space, air, earth, and sea. The Regional Key Account Manager position requires an intense passion and curiosity for the emerging battery/energy industry, including how energy products are designed, tested, and deployed, from cradle through end-of-life and recycling. You will work externally with regional/national accounts, and internally with KULR cross-functional teams, to grow design wins and revenue across all verticals. This position is an excellent opportunity to contribute to a sustainable, circular economy, creating cutting-edge technology.
- Grow and manage KULR accounts and revenue for multiple verticals
- Visit customer facilities and conduct virtual meetings
- Master presentation of KULR services and products to fit customer needs
- Work with Insides Sales to provide proposals and support for customers
- Manage the Midwest territory, with flexibility to visit states outside territory
- Attend tradeshows and speak at conferences
- Contribute to building internal processes and systems to optimize growth
- Ensure customers and products operate within national compliance standards
- Meet or exceed KULR targets for revenue, design wins, and customer acquisition
- Agility in a fast-paced environment
- Customer advocate mindset
- Self-motivated, action-oriented
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a team
- Adaptable, trustworthy, and resilient
- Competitive, winning attitude
- Public speaking and presentations
- Expert use of MS Office Suite, CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com) and other systems
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree
- 5 years’ experience in industrial product sales or lithium-ion battery background preferred
- Beneficial experience: e-mobility, environmental/energy storage, industrial/consumer tools, aerospace/defense
REGION AND REPORTING
- This remote position is based in the Midwest, with Detroit, Milwaukee, Chicago preferred
- There will be approximately 40% travel time for customers and conferences, including both car and air travel
- Position will likely travel once a quarter to KULR headquarters is San Diego, CA
- This position reports to the Regional Vertical Markets Manager
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary is commensurate with experience and expertise
- KULR benefits include 100% employer paid medical insurance, paid holidays, and unlimited PTO
- Come be part of a growing team of thoughtful, smart, and hardworking individuals, creating an exciting and sustainable future!
This is a new role, and we’ve tried to describe what we are generally looking for in candidates for this role. Research has shown that women and other marginalized groups tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they are qualified for roughly 60% of the skills & experience listed in the job posting. We’d hate to miss out on great talent and the team is growing quickly. If you are interested in developing in this line of work, and have transferable skills, please consider applying!
KULR is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources department at
(408) 675-7002 x156.