Work cross-functionally with the team to grow design wins and revenue with defense companies and the armed services branches. Build long-term relationships with both new and existing KULR customers.
- Grow and manage KULR revenue with target military accounts.
- Generate and follow-up on leads for applicable military programs where KULR’s products and services provide a solution.
- Work with Insides Sales to coordinate across the KULR functions to provide proposals and support for customers.
- Partner with and drive the KULR channel where applicable in the assigned territory.
- Meet or exceed KULR targets for revenue, design wins, and customer acquisition.
- Customer advocate mindset
- Self-motivated, action-oriented
- Ability to work cross functionally with a team
- Adaptable, trustworthy, and resilient
- Competitive, wants to win
- Expert use of MS Office Suite, CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com) and other systems
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- BA/BS degree
- Network and experience with military branches
- 3 years Sales experience preferred
This is a remote position with 40% travel either car or air
Northeast or Southeast based, Boston/Dallas preferred
This position reports to the VP of Sales and Marketing
As the world of electronics demands increasing processing power and further miniaturization and transportation into electrification, KULR’s disruptive, game-changing thermal management technology strives to solve the challenge of keeping electronics cooler, lighter, and safer in an ethical and environmentally sustainable manner. KULR benefits include 100% employer paid medical insurance, PTO, and Paid Holidays. Come be part of a growing team of thoughtful, smart, and hardworking individuals!
KULR is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. U.S. Citizenship is required or most positions. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources department at (408) 675-7002 x156.