KULR TECHNOLOGY GROUP
KULR Technology Group is a publicly traded company (NYSE: KULR) with a vibrant startup dynamic, headquartered in San Diego, CA. Our mission is developing energy management platforms to accelerate the global transition to a circular electrification economy. We create sustainable solutions that benefit humanity using space proven engineering, making the world of batteries and electronics cooler, lighter, and safer. We operate in four verticals:
e-mobility, environmental/energy storage, industrial/consumer tools, and aerospace/defense. Our technologies have been deployed by NASA, including the Space Station and Mars Rover.
Generate revenue growth by working with the outside sales team and with the overall KULR team to support all aspects of the customer engagement, including follow-up and execution on any requirements or actions necessary with the expected outcome of delighted customers.
- Support the field sales team by generating quotes, managing backlog, and following-up to fulfill customer needs.
- Generate and follow-up on leads for applicable customers where KULR’s products and services provide a solution.
- Coordinate across the KULR cross functionally to provide proposals and support for customers.
- Support the KULR channel where applicable in the assigned territory.
- Meet or exceed KULR targets for revenue, design wins, and customer acquisition.
- Customer advocate mindset
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated, action-oriented
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a team
- Adaptable, trustworthy, and resilient
- Competitive, winning attitude
- Detail orientation
- Expert use of ERP (Oracle NetSuite), MS Office Suite, CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com) and other systems
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of Inside Sales or customer service required
REGION AND REPORTING
- This is a hybrid position based out of the Kearny Mesa area of San Diego
- Standard schedule will be Monday-Friday day shift
- This position reports to the Sales Operations Manager
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary is commensurate with experience and expertise
- KULR benefits include 100% employer paid medical insurance, paid holidays, and unlimited PTO
- Come be part of a growing team of thoughtful, smart, and hardworking individuals, creating an exciting and sustainable future!
We’ve tried to describe what we are generally looking for in candidates for this role. Research has shown that women and other marginalized groups tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they are qualified for roughly 60% of the skills & experience listed in the job posting. We’d hate to miss out on great talent and the team is growing quickly. If you are interested in developing in this line of work, and have transferable skills, please consider applying!
KULR is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources department at
(408) 675-7002 x156.