Work cross-functionally with the team to grow design wins and revenue with environmental, industrial, and consumer accounts for TRS and KULR Safe Case products. Build long-term relationships with both new and existing KULR customers.
- Grow and manage KULR revenue with environmental, industrial, and consumer accounts.
- Generate and follow-up on leads for applicable programs where KULR’s TRS and Safe Case products and services provide a solution.
- Work with Insides Sales to coordinate across the KULR functions to provide proposals and support for customers.
- Partner with and drive the KULR channel where applicable in the assigned territory.
- Meet or exceed KULR targets for revenue, design wins, and customer acquisition.
- Customer advocate mindset
- Self-motivated, action-oriented
- Ability to work cross functionally with a team
- Adaptable, trustworthy, and resilient
- Competitive, wants to win
- Expert use of MS Office Suite, CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com) and other systems
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- BA/BS degree
- 5 years’ experience in industrial product sales, recycling or lithium-ion battery background preferred.
This is a remote position with 40% travel either car or air
Midwest based- Detroit, Milwaukee, or Chicago preferred
This position reports to the VP of Sales and Marketing
As the world of electronics demands increasing processing power and further miniaturization and transportation into electrification, KULR’s disruptive, game-changing thermal management technology strives to solve the challenge of keeping electronics cooler, lighter, and safer in an ethical and environmentally sustainable manner. KULR benefits include 100% employer paid medical insurance, PTO, and Paid Holidays. Come be part of a growing team of thoughtful, smart, and hardworking individuals!
KULR is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources department at (408) 675-7002 x156