Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday- Friday
Type: In-person role in Kearney Mesa, San Diego
Pay: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
Benefits: 100% employer paid medical insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays. Ability to be a part of a tightknit and quickly growing team of thoughtful, smart, and hardworking individuals.
Assembles products for distribution in accordance with workmanship standards and customer specifications.
- Follow detailed verbal or written instructions, including visual aids.
- Perform basic, standardized and repetitive electronic assembly operations and labeling of components, assemblies or subassemblies.
- Prepare and manually assemble inserted components per visual aids, upon verification of specs from visual aid.
- Visually inspect parts for proper insertion and placement.
- Utilize bar code scanner and small hand tools.
- Ensure assemblies and components are properly handled and marked.
- Accurately maintain progress reports; monitor and restock parts bins as required.
- Work under direct, close supervision of the Manufacturing Supervisor or Line Manger, or other management as assigned.
- Maintain order and cleanliness in the assigned area at all times.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with frequent change, delays, and capability to adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years of experience with electronics and/or assembly work
- Demonstrable hands-on skill in fault finding and problem resolution
- Meticulous attention to detail with hands-on work
- Standing for long periods of time, climbing up and down ladders, bending, grasping, sitting, pulling, pushing, stooping, and stretching are generally required to perform the functions of this position
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs unassisted
As the world of electronics demands increasing processing power and further miniaturization and transportation into electrification, KULR’s disruptive, game-changing thermal management technology strives to solve the challenge of keeping electronics cooler, lighter, and safer in an ethical and environmentally sustainable manner. KULR benefits include 100% employer paid medical insurance, PTO, and Paid Holidays. Come be part of a growing team of thoughtful, smart, and hardworking individuals!
KULR is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources department at (408) 675-7002 x156